Monday, April 20, 2009

Prints for me.......................

Photobucket
I always print and order for others.......
I have oodles and oodles to print for myself. I have made it a GOAL to print for me everytime I make an order.
.
I made these cute little 5x10 collages I mounted....luv them!

Photobucket Photobucket
This will be 8x8 mounted for Charlee's dresser!
I did a couple other prints and mounts
like the one of the kids on the beach I posted a while ago. :)
.
.
This one I have to admit im a little embarressed.....LOL!
we had these taken back in November.
I had small little ones around the house printed...but never printed a big one for the front room.
Finally...5 months later....
Photobucket
Charlee is so small
My baby weight was still on...yikes!
Autumn looks so little.....
Abbie isn't holding her PHONE!
Jackson....where is dah dah?
.
.
Looks like we need new FAMILY pictures!
.
Can't wait for my prints to COME!!!!!!

4 comments:

Pieces of Us said...

I'm so bad at that too! I still need to get prints of the pictures you took of Beckam 8 months ago and our family pictures.
I totally suck.
Haha oops.

~Ali~ said...

Good goal! I might have to make one myself! Those are great pics to have printed! All just adorable!! LOVE LOVE!

Shelley Hansen said...

It is good to make sure that you get photos made for yourself! Charlee is a doll!

Just a bed of roses said...

Beautiful family...and your pokey hair annie!