Sunday, April 5, 2009

Apple bees and HI!

Photobucket
Charlee loves the front door!
She runs straight for it in PANIC when it opens cuz she is afraid it will close before she gets to it!
she Loves to just stand there! Plays with the door. Sits, talks to the outside world!
.
.
Her favorite word it HI!
She is going to be 1 in 2 days....:(
.
.
Mike and I had a date night last night.....
Couldn't find a babysitter so we took Charlee and Jackson with us {the girls were gone} To Applebees.
Jackson was so confused why it was called Applebees.
He says:
Mom, If there was a Bee on my Apple I would not eat it. It would sting my ton {tounge}
So I think they should call it Appleworm instead!
.
.
LOL!!!!!!!!!
.
.
Jacskon was in the bathroom......I heard him singing/humming this:
Don't ya wish your wadda wadda hot like me?
{Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?}
THOSE GIRLS...what are they listening too???????????
:)

5 comments:

~Ali~ said...

Cute cute!!! And you know....you could have called me, I would have watched them! I was doing NOTHING last night! I love the picture of Charlee! I can't believe she will be 1!! :o(

Megan said...

Love the whole Charlee and the door thing! Super cute! Our puppy does the same thing!

I think Jackson might have heard that song on "Alvin and the Chipmunks". I REEEALLY wish they would have thought about all the precious little kids that would be watching that movie over and over and that they would have left a few things like that OUT! GRRRR.

The Hiller Family said...

I love that he was singing in the bathroom!! That is so cute! I can't believe little C will be 1 so soon!!! :)

Shelley Hansen said...

Happy Birthday to Charlee.. She is a doll.

Simply Lavender said...

Skies.......lots of big blue skies......lots of room under the big blue skies.......
DON'T FENCE ME IN!!!

That is so Charlee!! pure sugar!


HUGS.