Saturday, November 8, 2008

what????

Ok-----please tell me someone has gone through this?

My photography page is NOT working again. Was wondering if it has anything to do with in its in transition to switch over to .com?
You know how it asks you when you are creating a new account if you want your own domain? Either .com or .net?
It said it could take up to 3 days to switch over........
I'm so frustrated! Just the thought to DO IT FOR the second time just makes me scream..:)
{I'm not kidding tho} And I already paid them----

$%#&*%*&^{not a swear word---Ive been doing those alot lately}
Ohh yea----those who are private...can you change my email to sixthwest@.gmail? CUZ I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeee.....

4 comments:

Marissa Vargason said...

hey! Okay....mine was a little different, I went from buying a .com through go daddy and the page would work (you know be able to go there and view it even though it was just a advertisement lol) then when I got my site done and had it switch over it did take a day or two and it would say "page not found" message. Im not sure if its the same, I havent ever gone through blogger for that, but maybe give it a day or two if not start harassing!!!!Sorry Annie it will get easier!

Anonymous said...

ok---I will hold tight..hope that something WORKS out! I paid through go daddy too-----

Nicole said...

Annie-I sent you a new invite and I also changed your blog address. Welcome back! That is a bummer about your old blog...

Shelley Hansen said...

Annie I sent you another invite to your g-mail account.. Now you just need to accept it to peek! I hope you get your photo thing worked out.. I love to look. My mom wants you to do a shoot for our entire family! She loves your work!!!