Thursday, July 23, 2009

Orange, plum, Yellow, off white........

ARE NOT the colors I painted this Vanity..... :)
............................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lite baby Aqua ....mmmmmmmmmm!
Photobucket
Altho, I did think of plum.....
studio colors are plum, deep mustard and this lite aqua.
I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna move in tomorrow!
The rocker was a Garage sale find last week.
I scored big time at garage sales ....my mom and dad's car was FULL..
mike is Soooooooooooooooo excited to have a WHOLE trailer full already to take to the house........another LOAD? he says........lol........,nope not happy!!
.
Husbands..........they just don't get it! :)
.
.
.
The girls are home today....... luv them! Missed them!.
We have alot planned these next 2 weeks.......They haven't even seen the house, so we are going to take a little drive down to see it tomorrow.
and maybe take the girls on a photo shoot...... :)
.
.
As for now.........going to enjoy the shade of my mom's backyard!

4 comments:

The Meyer Family said...

Another success! Fabulous! Miss my neighbors!

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

I'm excited for you finds, and very excited for your new home. Can't wait to watch you decorate it.

~Ali~ said...

super cute...so I was kinda right! haha I love that! I bet the girls will love the house! And yay for another load to move! haha

The Meyer Family said...

Hey, I was wondering..you use the binding primer on this piece?