Friday, July 17, 2009

a minute to breath..........


Alot has happened in ONE WEEK.
3 photoshoots need to be edited....
Closed on our OLD house...
Moved in with my parents....
Mike and I swore lots... :)
haven't even unpacked at my mom's house.....
My finger is sprained so Im typing with them taped up...lol
and....
.
.
....
.
.
.
.
.
.
WE FOUND OUR HOME!!!!!!!!
Its 4500 square feet
Studio----up above the garage, in a bonus room...AHHH!!
And a porch!. yum!.
We are Officially under contract as of today.
Move in Aug 1st.
ITS A DREAM!!!!!!!!!
.
.
I can't sleep at night.....All I do is dream and decorate in my mind...lol
.
.
.
BTW----
Jackson and Charlee are getting spoiled rotten by G'ma.
she plays fighter guys with Jackson..............gee, really----whats better then that?

8 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats! It is beautiful! Email the address.....are we close to eachother?

Anonymous said...

yes megan---we are CLOSE!!
not sure the addy...its off of craig street...lol

i will get it and so you can go look.... :)

Just a bed of roses said...

Oh annie what beautiful words to hear and see you new home! keeping fingers crossed for you!
I'm so excited for you I can't stand it.
Well, grandma and grandpa will have to enjoy what little time there is.

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

I am so happy for you, that was really quick. I love your new house and I can't wait to watch you decorated. Show pictures.

Jeri said...

Yahoo! I am so excited for you! It's so cute! What a crazy week and little bit.

(No worries on our stuff. I haven't even started yours. Life is crazy, and we'll get it done soon enough.)

Tausha said...

Oh my holy heck! I want that house. I want the porch. I too am going to dream about how to decorate that house and it's not even my house. It looks like a happy house. Congreats girl! You deserve it!!
So-I know you can't say-but how about in a email-where is the new one? When you are in and settled I want to some and see. So totally not kidding!!
Your pics of the kids and of you and of all the beautifullness that you took-breathtaking! You truly have a talent! You are one creative lady that the Lord blesses often. Thanks for the perspective on the things that really matter!
You rock girl!!

The Hiller Family said...

It looks gorgeous!! I don't blame you for not sleeping! It's so exciting!! :)
I'm glad you've finally found something and so quickly!!

Margie said...

What a beautiful home!! Congrats to you guys! That is so exciting. I hope you will post pictures of how you decorate everything! Good Luck!