Friday, July 27, 2012

What I love.....what inspires me......

We all have a way to express.
let go.
fill Your bucket.
shine.
release.
inspire.
relax.
and put your mind in a place where you can purely focus on something you LOVE!
.
.
Obviously you probably know the answer,,,,,,
:)
# 1 would be my kids!
#2 Would be photography.
.
Photography is just a word.
But, what is put INTO it is what matters....
.
Passion.
Love.
& Creativity.

.
PASSION:
Never really had a passion for taking pictures.
Until I had my youngest, Charlee!
I wanted to capture her as a newborn being she would be my caboose and i didn't want to forget those SMALL important things we love as mothers.
From there on out, I was INFATUATED!
About the details!
Capturing The Emotion!
And so I could remember and feel the picture as I looked back!
.
.
LOVE:
I can't tell you how it feels when a client tells me their  session has changed their life, their relationships and the love for their baby or family member!
When a client emails me or messages me in tears with such gratitude!
INSPIRES ME TO NO END to know I am doing exactly what I'm suppose to be doing, even tho I have many doubts and insecurities.
and I move forward from session to session with the same intention for each one!
.
.
.
CREATIVITY:
It feeds me.
I get to look and feel my way through EACH separate individual and try and capture them as they are in that moment,  in that time,  in their life!
and put a little bit OF ME in each picture.
Because its my art, the way I see it and the way I feel it!
It runs through my veins......
and NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY!
.
.
.
.
I feel very VERY very fortunate and blessed to have picked up this talent.
and I know EXACTLY who to thank!
The big GUY above is kinda one COOL man.
I thank him everyday.
.
Funny How things you would have NEVER thought would drive you to be a better, Stronger, more powerful person. As well as a better Artist.......:)
  Thankful for trails and road bumps today----
EVEN tho, I certainly do NOT understand a whole hell of  what goes on.
And I won't probably in this life time, But.........
.
.
I HAVE SUCH big and HUGE and exciting things that are are in the works for me as a photographer {and person} that has been my dream....and im gunna climb my way to the tippy top of this mountain.

.
He brings trials!
But he ALSO brings blessings in BIG packages......:)
and I am thankful for BOTH!




Here is some sessions I am currently working on.....



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: