Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A little Bit of me.......

Photobucket


There is a place I drive by up here in Logan that I never have time to stop in.......
So I drive by time and time again.........and whimper slightly like a puppy.
Until the next time..........and it repeats!
.
.
Well today.......Unexpectedly and unplanned and hurried and parked and ran in QUICK!
Looked around and drooled over numerous things that I have NO room or need for.....
But my heart was still happy walking around and admiring all the eye candy!
.
.
As I was about ready to leave because I was gunna pee my pants, I saw something in the corner of my eye.....and I backed up!
THIS CAMERA!
:)
I squeeled!
Quickly picked it up and it became MINE!
Another addition to my vintage camera family!
.
.
Happy!
.
.
.
.



Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket


Had Lunch with My sister today!
Enjoyed muchly needed girl talk!
Things were confirmed to me about some stuff  I have been teetering about in my life.
I was on the fence!
SISTERS are the best......know one knows you better then your sisters....:)
Today was good......OH, so good!
.
.
Here is a picture of my 15k i ran on the 4th!
9.3 Miles.......
It was hard.....It was hot......but I never stopped!
I pushed Through!
LOVE the unity runners have.......nothing better then HI fiveing a total stranger or giving the thumbs up when someone passes another or one struggles to hit the next mile.
:)
.
.
.
.

Things I learned today:
.
Make choices for YOU!
NO one has to understand why or how or where or what or when.....
Do what works for you.........Do what brings YOU your HAPPY!
.
.
.
We make things more complicated then we should.....
Life is to be enjoyed......:)








No comments: