Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Meet Miss Princess.............

I had to try out my new Photography prop....and what better way then on the cutest little girl
I know!  :)
.
.
She wouldn't take it off.
:)
Thanks mom for sharing your talent!!!!
I sure love this girl!




Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Me and My sisters had a fun outting a couple days ago!
Lunch, and a play, and icecream and farmers market!
half of a day with my best friends!!
love those days.........:)
.
Altho I waddled around.......Me and keri did a 9 mile run that morning in the canyon....it was a dubie...lol
but was awesome!
We have been waking up at 5:30 in the mornings and running....
this week?
10 MILES!
ug.
My poor toes!
LOVE having a running partner!

Lots of randoms going on at our house!
Some stressful and some fantastic!
Abbie leaves for Youth Conferance in a few days!
boating for 3 days?
How did she LUCK OUT!  lol
.
.
Even tho i have trials and have had some bumps in my road....
Today---I feel blessed!
I read a quote that said:
"In an ordinary day…there are a thousand miracles.
Look for them today"
.
.
We had a lesson on sunday about "Climbing mountains" and how to come out on top even tho we have hardships along the way.......I cannot began to tell you how that has effected me this week.
We can ALL do hard things!
And I know I can.....
.
..
.
My mom shared this with us a few days ago:
As we build and grow and love, we sometimes hurt and become sad as we let go of things we need to let go of, and we hang onto what we are meant to hang on to. We almost drown, and then we get saved. We almost lose our breath, and then we get pulled out of it and we catch our breath again as we cough up water,

and we exhale as we find equilibrium. And we hear words of wisdom from those around us w...
ho love us, who counsel us as we go through immense sadness and remind us of what we all know…which is that it will somehow be OK….

It'll be OK. And it's OK to be sad. It's OK to cough up water and shed tears. It's OK to admit weakness. It's OK to be honest. It's OK to ask for help and forgiveness. It's OK to let go. And on the road to OK it's one hour at a time sometimes. And you look at that hour that you are in and realize it's better than the hour you were last in, and you hope that the hour that's coming next will be better still.
 ~jenny doh
.
.
.
The sun will come out tomorrow!
And I am SOOOoooo glad it does.  :)

No comments: